Posted May 14, 2020 by Viash Team ‐ 1 min read
Refactoring of the Functionality class, r: packages has been renamed to r: cran, ...
Refactoring of the Functionality class as discussed in VIP1 (#1). This has resulted in a lot of internal changes, but the changes with regard to the yaml definitions are relatively minor. See the section below for more info:
Changes to functionality.yaml
- ftype has been renamed to function_type. The value for this field is also being checked.
- platform has been removed.
- Instead, the first resource listed is expected to have
type: python_script, or
type: executable. The other resources are expected to have
type: fileby default, and are left untouched by Viash.
- in the arguments, field
flagValuehas been removed. Instead, use
type: boolean_falseto achieve the same effect.
Changes to platform_(docker/native).yaml
r: packages:field has been renamed to
- Updated the functionality.yamls under
src/test/to reflect these aforementioned changes.
- Allow for bioconductor and other repositories in the R environment.
- Add support for pip versioning syntax.
- Do not quote passthrough flags.
- Allow for spaces inside of Docker volume paths.
- Updated the README.md.
- Provide some small examples at